e-Sense Move comprising Microwave Sensor Technology is an additional layer of SMART-Automatic control that affords greater levels of customisation both during manufacturing and or post installation Latent Adjustments, Dimming, Grouping and Occupancy Rules via a Remote Control.
· illuminance linked to the presence or absence with varying pre-sets
· Integrated Microwave Sensors discretely within the Luminaire
· Simple ON when = Occupancy Movement Detected @ 100%
· No Movement / Occupancy = Light drops to 10% Absence Level and Holds
· Or with No Movement and never OFF
· A easy selection of % levels for ON, Absence and Or Off
· Logical Assignment, Grouping and or Master-Slave of Luminaires using Wireless RF communications
Application Use Cases:
Where Applications-Occupancy Rules and or the Built environment can’t be exactly defined at the design stage. An element of future-proof-provisions to change functional operation. The use of specific IR Remote to afford latent changes-configurations post installation. Changes that do not involve access to wiring or controllers inside the luminaires.
· Main and or BOH Corridors
· Stairwells, Foyers, Landings
· Toilets, Store-Utility-Server Rooms
· Non-Task Specific Areas High or Low Transit areas
· Project cost effective Light&Control in-one
· No need to install separate Wall Switch or Sensors
*NB: Despite the capabilities of customisation and level trimming please note that Microwave’s Technology can pass through most materials ( Except Steel) and as such may result in undesirable control outcomes. E.g lights are ON as being triggered in zones away from the occupancy event.