Karabar High School Redevelopment - NSW
Karabar High School teaches students from the Queanbeyan, Jerrabomberra, Googong zones of New South Wales.
Aureled Dropped was selected for the learning spaces due to its aesthetic design and its meeting the Educational Facilities Guidelines for NSW education.
Simes Miniblinker Bollard was used for the stairs and exterior.
The school redevelopment included:
- Ten new permanent learning spaces.
- A new seminar space.
- New staff study facilities.
- New covered walkways and ramps.
- Landscape and accessibility improvement works.
- Aureled Dropped
- Simes Miniblinker bollard
Completion: June 2020
Architect: Clark Keller
WSP Lighting designer: Rachel Thomson
Contractor: O’Neil and Brown