Performance - Control - Aesthetics
The creative freedom offered by LED has been embraced in the unique design of the OmniPOD family of luminaires.
Easy to install and an attractive option at only 38mm thickness, the OmniPOD range of luminaires is especially suitable where limited ceiling depth is a concern.
• Suitable as an individual luminaire or can be run end-to-end to create a continuous linear feel.
• Designed, tested and manufactured in Australia, the OmniPOD Linear provides excellent optical performance and energy efficiency.
• Offers the freedom of human-centric lighting and advanced wireless lighting control with Organic Response.
A version to suit every project
The OmniPOD is available with either white or black colour optical pods and body. Low contrast on the ceiling is achieved thanks to the secondary diffused component
Offer the highest efficacy and vertical illuminance levels within the open office environment.
Besides the striking aesthetics, the black pod option hides the primary light from direct view whilst still providing excellent beam distribution and lowest possible UGR for task lighting.
• CRI90+ as standard.
• COI (Cyanosis Observation Index) compliant.
• Designed for human centric lighting compliance.
• Optimised wide beam distribution with extremely low glare due to its innovative optical pod design.
• Diffuse aperture provides a pleasant transition between ceiling and light source.
• The combination of high efficacy and an optimised beam distribution result in a luminaire that not only meets but exceeds BCA 2019/J6 requirements.
• High initial and maintained colour consistency.
• Excellent lifetime figures; TM21 L70 greater than >72,000hrs
• Suitable for both WELL v1 and v2 certification pathways and Greenstar.
• Customisable length and outputs. Contact your ELA representative to discuss the customisation options for your unique project.
• Air handling available.
• Available with Tuneable White (DUO1 & DUO2) or Organic Response.
OmniPOD Linear 300mm versions
The OmniPOD Downlight can be used on its own or, for those looking to retain the same aesthetic and functionality across their projects, as a supporting luminaire to the OmniPOD Linear.
The downlight sub-range shares the same visual and functional design details with the OmniPOD Linear, expanding the family to create a complete indoor lighting solution.
Suggested application areas include:
• Front of house (reception etc.)
• Breakout spaces
• Transition areas (corridors etc.)
Available with black or white pods/body.
Omnipod Linear 150mm Versions