COVID Safe Manufacturing
At Eagle Lighting Australia the safety of our personnel, customers and the wider community is of utmost concern to us.
To ensure that our work places are in compliance with AUS and NZ COVID Safe workplace policies, we have implemented changes within all of our workplaces.
Our Melbourne manufacturing facility has been upgraded to be in compliance with the Federal and Victorian Government requirements for a COVID Safe Workplace and in turn providing a safe working environment for all of our personnel.
Despite these changes to our workplaces, our ability to consult on and supply luminaires for your projects remains undiminished.
Our manufacturing facility in Melbourne is fully operational, and we are producing without any interruptions.
Lead times are as normal, stock levels are stable, and our delivery precision is high.
As always, our sales and customer service representatives are here for you and are available for remote meetings.
The precautionary measures which remain in place include:
• At our Melbourne manufacturing facility, we are maintaining a second shift in the metal shop, paint line, assembly and warehouse teams to decrease the number of employees in the workplace at any one time
• Adjusting our breaks to encourage social distancing for those who remain in our offices
• Adjusting our starting and finishing time to ensure we do not have any crossover of shifts
• Maintaining a high level of cleaning and hygiene practices for our offices and factory
• A large number of employees are continuing to work from home
• We will continue to use remote meetings