Adapting to ensure business as usual
As a business, we are doing everything we can to keep our people safe and to play our part in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), while remaining fully operational.
Over the past 2 weeks we have taken many precautionary measures across our workplaces, including:
- Ceasing any overseas and local travel
- Switching to remote meetings.
- Increasing our cleaning and hygiene practices
- At our Melbourne manufacturing facility we have introduced a second shift in the metal shop, paint line, assembly and warehouse teams to decrease the number of employees in the workplace at any one time
- Supporting a large number of employees to work from home
- Adjusting our breaks to encourage social distancing for those who remain in our offices
Our manufacturing facility in Melbourne is fully operational and we are producing without any interruptions. Lead times are as normal, stock levels are stable and our delivery precision is high.
As always, our sales and customer service representatives are here for you and are available for remote meetings.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for regular updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eagle-lighting-australia