Account Manager (Fagerhult NZ)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Auckland office for an enthusiastic Account Manager with proven experience in sales, within the lighting industry. This role is suited to a candidate who has a passion for success, strives to achieve sales targets and enjoys delivering a high level of customer service.
Reporting the General Manager this position will form an integral part of our sales team and growing business. Responsibilities for this role include:
· Managing existing client/customer relationships,
· Developing new business,
· Project management,
· Developing lasting relationships within all facets of this industry including architects, engineers, lighting consultants and interior designers,
· Providing excellent customer service, and
· Providing lighting solutions to the market in line with set sales budgets, the Fagerhult brand and values.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate for this challenging role will:
· Have at least 5 years' sales experience in the commercial lighting industry.
· Have existing relationships with Electrical Engineers, Architects, End Users, Electrical Contractors and Wholesalers
· Have highly developed sales skills and use a CRM daily.
· Demonstrate excellent project management skills, including managing the expectations of all stakeholders
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Be an analytical thinker and have strong business acumen.
· Have the ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Demonstrate strong time management skills, with a proven record of self-motivation, resilience and drive.
· Have an understanding of BCA J6, AS1680, AS2293 and AS1158 and commercial building sustainability programs such as Greenstar, LEED, WELL.
As the successful candidate you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, including car allowance and the opportunity for an incentive payment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, should you require further information please contact Kane Buckley, General Manager FGNZ.